From this position, you will have 2 main missions: develop and lead a successful purchasing team in Rabat, while in the same time be a business owner and coordinate the local office. All of this with the support and guiding of our international team of experts.
Your main tasks will consist of:
1. Team Coordination
- Coordinating a team of 3 to 5 buyers/ prospectors/ purchasing specialists in our office in Rabat;
- Providing proximity management for the acquisition team;
- Recruiting, training, evaluation and supervision of the subordinate team;
- Ensuring the transfer of tasks to team members and problem solving support;
- Monitoring of quantitative and qualitative indicators, analyzing the team results and reporting the results to the top management.
- Motivate and propose actions to achieve the objectives/ targets set.
2. Local business administration
- Manage the local office in Rabat, benefitting from our support and all necessary resources;
We are looking for a candidate with entrepreneurial attitude and initiative spirit to join our ambitious project.
We would like you to have:
- 2 to 5 years of experience in team coordination (commercial team – an advantage) and working on both quantitative and qualitative goals.
- Experience in the commercial/ retail field would be an advantage.
- Middle-advanced English and French.
- Entrepreneurship: 100% focus on developing your business, enthusiasm, energy and passion.
- Real adaptive skills, leadership, involvement, enthusiasm, ambition, dynamism and good organizational abilities.
- Availability for international business trips.
What we offer:
- Official employment according to the Labour Legislation;
- Competitive remuneration consisting of a fixed and bonus, based on team objectives;
- CDI contract and Social security cover;
- Professional high-level training ensured by our International Training School;
- International travelling and the opportunity to work in an international environment;
- All financial and administrative support necessary to grow your business
- Pathway for professional development through direct access to internal career opportunities.